These Eggless Cranberry Brownies are made with dried cranberries and dark chocolate. The tartness from the cranberry and the rich sweet taste from chocolate can be felt in every bite of it. An irrestible, gooey and luscious cranberry brownies you will love. If you love the tangy flavor of cranberries, you’ll love this brownie recipe.
The combo of cranberry and chocolate is super amazing and goes very well together. I just loved the contrasting flavors put together and was amazed at the outcome in regards to taste, texture and flavor.
Made with generous amount of dark chocolate, cocoa powder, cranberry with only little bit of flour, these brownies themselves are super fudgy, gooey and luscious. Extremely delicious and super tempting that you c an’t resist.
To make the brownies look more pretty and attractive I have sprinkled a good amount of cranberries on top and how pretty it looks , and of course, they add a whole bunch of flavor too.
These eggless cranberry brownies recipe would be a great addition to your baking list or it can be a great dessert for the coming festivity. So do try this recipe and I am sure you will love it.
Let’s have a look at the recipe. Please do try and if at all you try the recipe, do let me know how it turned out for you in the comments below.
- Preparation time : 10 mins
- Cooking time: 25 mins
- Serves : 6-7
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Cranberry dried
- ¾ cup All purpose flour
- ½ cup Dark chocolate
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ cup thick Curd / Yogurt
- ¼ cup Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Butter melted
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- Powdered sugar foe dusting (optional)
- Grease a cake pan with butter.
- Preheat oven @180° for 10 mins.
- In a bowl add curd and baking soda, mix well and keep aside for 5-10 mins.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or use a double boiler method. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl dust the ½ cup Cranberry with little flour and keep aside.
- In a bowl sieve the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and combine them well.
- In the the curd mixture add sugar, vanilla essence, butter, melted chocolate, milk and stir to combine them well.
- Add in the flour mixture and gently fold them to make a smooth batter.
- Add the flour dusted cranberry and give a quick gentle stir. Do not over mix the batter.
- Pour the batter over the greased cake pan and level it well. Garnish it with the remaining cranberries.
- Bake at preheated oven for 25 mins. Remove from oven and let it cool down completely.
- Demould, cut and dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Please do share your valuable feedback, I would love to hear from you all. Happy cooking!