Today I am super excited to share this cake with you. This is one of the successful experiment of mine. Not only that but this cake is one amongst the popular cake recipe of mine. This eggless custard powder cake recipe has won many hearts. Many have tried and tested and got many positive feedbacks. So I am pretty excited sharing this in my blog and I hope it won’t disappoint you too 🙂
Eggless Custard Powder Cake is not only easy and simple but it taste delicious and the flavour is amazing. It is just like that melt in your mouth type of cake. The best part is being an eggless cake the cake turned out to be soft and spongy.
(Also read Rajma Brownies/ Kidney Beans Brownies, A healthy twist to the traditional brownie recipe with the goodness of Rajma (Kidney Beans). These brownies are irresistibly fudgy and gooey. They are gluten free and absolutely contains no flour. So you can feel good about enjoying a little chocolatey treat. Besides being simple they are insanely delicious)
Custard powder cake is one of the simplest cake which goes perfectly well with tea or coffee. It doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or techniques to make this cake. Just a few ingredients, a mixing bowl, a spoon and a cake tin. Mix them up in less then 15 mins then bake it to perfection and viola your cake is ready 😜. It is easy and simple to prepare and a fuss free recipe.
The cake is very light and soft. The custard powder plays a vital role in this recipe. It gives the cake a different and amazing taste and texture with flat and no crack top.
(Also read Muesli Banana Cake, A delicious and wholesome cake made of supefood muesli, banana and whole wheat flour. It is an egg free recipe. A perfect breakfast /tea partner and a good option for kids tiffin box or after school snacks)
So without wasting your time further let’s move on to the recipe. Please do try this easy and simple recipe, I am sure you will love it and will not disappoint you. And if at all you happens to try out this recipe please do share your feedback in the comments below how it turned out for you.
Some More Cake Recipes You Might Like:
Eggless Malai Cake
Tricolor Vanilla Cake
Gluten Free Vanilla Cake
Berry Jam Cake
Glazed Orange Bundt Cake
Tutti Frutti Cake
Eggless Vanilla Muffins
Milk Powder Cake
Protein Rich Nut & Seed Cake
Mawa Pistachios Cake
Eggless Ghee Cake / Clarified Butter Cake
Check out easy and simple Cakes Recipes from my blog. I hope you like them.
- Preparation Time : 10 mins
- Baking Time : 30 mins
- Serves : 6
☆ Measuring cup used is 240 ml
Ingredients to make custard powder cake:
- All Purpose Flour – 1 Cup / 140 gms
- Custard Powder (Vanilla flavour) – 50 gms / 4 tbsps
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – ½ cup /100 gms
- Oil – ¼ cup / 60 ml
- Milk – ½ cup / 120 ml
How to make custard powder cake:
- In a mixing bowl add the milk, oil, sugar and let the sugar dissolve.
- Sieve the flour, custard powder, baking powder and mix them well together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently fold them to make a smooth batter.
- Preheat oven @180° for 10 mins. Grease a cake pan with oil and keep aside.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and tap the cake tin for 2-2 times.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 30-35 mins. Mine took exactly 30 mins. Start checking deom 30 mins onwards, a toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down, invert, cut and serve.
- You can substitute oil with butter.
- Sugar can be increased as per your sweet tooth preference.
- If you cant source custard powder you can use the same amount of corn starch and add vanilla essence. Only difference will be the colour of the cake.
- Baking time will differ as per ones oven temperature.
- Always preheat oven before you start to bake.
Well, if you make this easy custard powder cake, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.