Muesli is one of my favourite breakfast or anytime snack munchies for me. I always make sure they are in store in my kitchen. Since my kiddo does not like to have it with milk or just like that I either use them in cakes and muffins and feed him. That is the best way to feed him and increase the intact of such cereals which he happily consumed it.
Muesli Banana Cake is a healthy, rich in fiber and nutritious cake. Muesli is a very healthy dish which contain oats, grains, dried fruits, nuts and seeds. It is considered to be a healthy breakfast and good to start the day with it.
I purposely wait for the bananas to go over ripe to make cakes and muffins as the cake comes out best with over riped bananas.
Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins is one of my kiddo’s favourite which he likes to carry in his tiffin box or anytime snacks.
Muesli Banana Cake is a easy and quick healthy recipe. It doesn’t require a fancy methods or fancy tools to make this recipe. Just mixing bowl and spatula or a spoon to mixed it up in less than 15 mins and bake it in a preheat oven and your healthy, moist, soft, delicious cake is ready. And the best part of the recipe is it is made of whole wheat flour and it is an egg free recipe. Isn’t it interesting?
Banana Oats Loaf Cake is also an excellent recipe which is nutrient and fibre rich cake.
This cake serves as a best breakfast cake, a perfect tea partner, a great snacks or even a good option for kids tiffin box. So what more reason do we need to bake such a delicious and wholesome cake. I hope you liked the recipe. Please do try this easy healthy recipe for your family and share your feedback with me in the comments below how it turned out for you.
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake is my all time favourite banana cake recipe. Have it as a tea cake or with your favourite frosting or just dizzle of chocolate.
Banana and chocolate goes very well together. They are like matches made in heaven. Eggless Banana Chocolate Cake is another favourite and a superhit recipe from my blog. Do have a look at the recipe and make them for your loved ones.
Lets move on to the recipe.
- Preparation time : 15 mins
- Baking time : 35-40 mins
- Serves – 6
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Muesli
- 2 large Banana (over riped)
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Oil
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven @180° for 10 mins. Grease a cake pan with oil and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the ½ cup muesli, milk, sugar and stir them. Keep side and make the other ingredients ready.
- Peel the banana skin and mash with a help of a fork or a masher. Keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and mix them well together.
- In the muesli mixture add oil, vanilla essence, mashed banana and mix well.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and make a lumps free mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and tap for 2-3 times.
- Sprinkle the remaining muesli over it.
- Bake for 35-40 mins. A toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 5-10 mins
- Demould and let it cool down completely. Cut and serve.
- Always try to use over riped banana for baking cakes.
- Sugar can be increased as per your taste and your sweetness preference.
- Baking time will vary as per your oven temperature.
- Always Preheat the oven before baking the cake.
- If you don’t have muesli you can use oats and add seeds, nuts, dry fruits as per availability.
- For a clean cut let the cake cool down completely then cut into slices.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hoped you liked the recipe. Please do share your feedback, I would love to hear from you all. Happy cooking!