Looking for a salad recipe? If yes then check out this salad recipe which can be ready in 15 mins. It is not only simple and easy but healthy, refreshing and delicious.
This elegant salad is prepared with Cottage cheese/ Paneer, fresh crunchy veggies and seasoned with pepper, chilly flakes and fresh parsley. The crunch coming out of the veggies is so refreshing. This salad is a meal in itself, a wholesome, scrumptious and a healthy dish.
Read also : Beach Style Peanut Sundal / Boiled Peanut Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad with fresh veggies is a quick and easy recipe. It does not require much effort to make this salad. When you want to have something light and filling and at the same time a healthy one than this salad is a good option. You can make it in jiffy and enjoy this delicious salad.
Also read one of my favourite raw salad recipe of Yardlong Beans Salad
This salad is a perfect summer salad recipe. With the freshness from the veggies it is not only a filling dish but also satiates your soul. A perfect vegetarian recipe to relish.
Also read : Black Rice Salad
Watermelon Pineapple Salad with honey lime mint dressing is a great summer fruit salad and it is super easy to make.
This salad looks so colourful and so makes it an apt dish for special occasions and parties which can be served to your guest and get impressed. So let’s move on to the recipe. Please do try this quick and easy salad recipe and do let me know in the comments below how it turned out for you.
- Preparation Time : 15 mins
- Cooking Time : 3-5 mins
- Serves : 3
- Cottage Cheese / Paneer – 100 gms cubed
- Yellow and Green Capsicum – ½ cup
- Cucumber – 1 cut into chunks
- Onion – 1 small sliced
- Tomato – 1 sliced
- Baby Spinach – 8-10 leaves
- Purple Cabbage – ¼ cup thinly sliced
- Carrot – 1 cut into julienne
- Fresh Parsley – 1 tbsp chopped
- Chilly Flakes – 1 tbsp
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Few drops oil to toss the cottage cheese
- In a small bowl crumble 2-3 cottage cheese cubes and keep aside.
- Grease a pan or raw with few drops of oil and toss the cottage cheese for 3-5 mins.
- In a mixing bowl add the veggies, tossed cottage cheese, chilly flakes, fresh parsley, season with salt and pepper and toss them well together.
- Scoop them in serving bowl or plate, garnish with crumbled cottage cheese, parsley and serve.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Please do share your feedbacks, I would love to hear from you all. Happy cooking!