Lets learn today an easy and simple muffins recipe Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins which is perfect for breakfast and perfect for anytime snacking. It is also a good healthy option for kids tiffin box. Banana and chocolate chip are like matches made in heaven so the kids will definitely love it and also keep their tummy filling. It is so yummy and delish that one can’t say no to it.
Banana chocolate chip muffins are so easy to prepare and it is a fuss free recipe. Just mix it up in less than 10 mins and bake for 20 mins. Your super soft, moist and fluffy muffins are ready and it is just melt in the mouth with lovely aroma of banana and chocolate.
For the best and perfect muffins always use over riped bananas. It gives an amazing result. I always let the bananas stay few more extra days to make beautiful muffins and cakes.
This banana chocolate chip muffins is my kiddo’s favourite and its a regular in my kitchen. I make them often as he just love this muffins. Do try it for your family and friends and I am sure you will love it and make them over and over again. Do share your thoughts about the recipe with me, I would love to from you.
FEW EGGLESS MUFFINS AND CUPCAKE RECIPE FOR YOU TO TRY
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS CAKE RECIPES, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
• Chocolate Wine Fruit Cake
• Multigrain Banana Cake
• Vegan Coconut Cake
• Banana Chocolate Cake
• Semolina Carrot Cake
• Protein Rich Nuts & Seed Cake
•Banana Walnut Cake
• Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake
• Custard Powder Cake
• Mawa Pistachios Cake
• Chocolate Vanilla Cake
• Hot Milk Suji/Semolina Cake
• Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache
• Double Chocolate Coffee Cake
So let’s jump to the recipe now.
- Preparation time : 10 mins
- Cooking time : 20-25 mins
- Serves – 4
☆ Measuring cup used is 240 ml
Ingredients to make Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins:
- 2 over riped bananas
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour /Maida
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Oil
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
How to make Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins:
- Preheat oven @180 for 10 mins. Grease muffins cups and keep aside.
- Peel the banana and mash them using a fork.
- In a mixing bowl add the the mashed banana, milk, oil, sugar, vanilla essence and whisk them
- Seive the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and incorporate them well.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and gently fold them to make a smooth batter.
- Dust the chocolate chips in flour and add them to the batter reserving few for garnish and give a gentle fold. Do not over mix the batter.
- Scoop the batter in muffins cups till ¾ and garnish them with the reserved chocolate chips.
- Bake the muffins for 20 mins or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Baking time will differ according to your oven temperature so start checking from 15-18 mins onwards.
- Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5-10 mins.
- Demould and serve.
Well, if you make this banana chocolate chips muffins, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.