Lets learn today an easy and simple muffins recipe Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins which is perfect for breakfast and perfect for anytime snacking. It is also a good healthy option for kids tiffin box. Banana and chocolate chip are like matches made in heaven so the kids will definitely love it and also keep their tummy filling. It is so yummy and delish that one can’t say no to it.
Banana chocolate chip muffins are so easy to prepare and it is a fuss free recipe. Just mix it up in less than 10 mins and bake for 20 mins. Your super soft, moist and fluffy muffins are ready and it is just melt in the mouth with lovely aroma of banana and chocolate.
For the best and perfect muffins always use over riped bananas. It gives an amazing result. I always let the bananas stay few more extra days to make beautiful muffins and cakes.
This banana chocolate chip muffins is my kiddo’s favourite and its a regular in my kitchen. I make them often as he just love this muffins. Do try it for your family and friends and I am sure you will love it and make them over and over again. And if you at all try this recipe please do leave a comment below how it turned out for you.
- Preparation time : 10 mins
- Cooking time : 20-25 mins
- Serves – 4
- 2 over riped bananas
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour /Maida
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Oil
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat oven @180 for 10 mins. Grease muffins cups and keep aside.
- Peel the banana and mash them using a fork.
- In a mixing bowl add the the mashed banana, milk, oil, sugar, vanilla essence and whisk them
- Seive the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and incorporate them well.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and gently fold them to make a smooth batter.
- Dust the chocolate chips in flour and add them to the batter reserving few for garnish and give a gentle fold. Do not over mix the batter.
- Scoop the batter in muffins cups till ¾ and garnish them with the reserved chocolate chips.
- Bake the muffins for 20 mins or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Baking time will differ according to your oven temperature so start checking from 15-18 mins onwards.
- Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5-10 mins.
- Demould and serve.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you liked the recipe. Please do leave your valuable feedbacks, I would love to hear from you all. Happy cooking!