Do you love chocolate?? If yes, here is a perfect muffins recipe for die hard chocolate lovers. Chocolate Muffins are a dream treat for any chocolate lovers and can never say no when it is so chocolatey, moist, soft and deliciously sinful.
And yes this is an eggless recipe. I have used curd/yogurt as a replacement of egg. It has got a generous amount of cocoa powder and chocolate chips and that is what made the muffins moist, cakey and chocolatey with crunchy top.
Also read : Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins
Do you remember the bakery style double chocolate muffins?? Oh God I go nuts over it and having a kid with obsessive love for all things chocolate what better reason to bake this bakery style double chocolate muffins which tasted fantastic.
Also read : Chocolate Banana Muffins
This Double Chocolate Muffins can be had more like a dessert rather than breakfast. Whatever you call them I am sure you will try them out and fall in love with it. And if at all you try the recipe please do let me know how it turned out for you in the comments below.
Check out my other cake recipes here 👉 Cake Recipes
- Preparation time : 15 mins
- Baking time : 20 mins
- Serves :4-5
Ingredients to make double chocolate muffins:
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- ¼ cup Curd /Yogurt
- 3 tbsps Cocoa powder
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ⅓ cup / 80 ml Milk
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
How to make double chocolate muffins:
- In a mixing bowl add the curd and baking soda and keep aside for 5-10 mins.
- In a small bowl add little flour and chocolate chips and mix. Keep aside.
- Preheat oven @180 for 10 mins. Line muffins cup/tray with liners or grease it with oil/butter.
- Seive the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, mix and incorporate them well.
- In the curd mixture add sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence, milk and mix.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and gently fold it to make a smooth batter.
- Add the flour coated chocolate chips reserving some for garnish and give a quick stir. Do not over mix.
- Scoop the batter in muffins cup till ¾ and garnish with chocolate chips.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 20-25 mins, a toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- Baking time will differ depending upon your oven temperature. Start checking from 18 mins onwards.
- Remove from oven and let it stand for 5-10 mins and serve.
Well, if you make this double chocolate muffins, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.