Chocolate Banana Muffins is an easy and quick fix recipe that can be made in jiffy and it is super simple. It is a fuss free recipe, just mix them up in less than 15 mins and bake to perfection for 20-25 mins. And your yummy and delicous muffins is ready to be devoured. I beat you one can’t say no to it.
These can be a great for breakfast or anytime time snacking. Chocolate and banana are like matches made in heaven. Kids will love it and also keep their tummy filling. Not only kids but even adults will definitely love it like meh 😜.
Read also : Double Chocolate Muffins
These chocolate banana muffins are super soft, spongy and fluffy. And yes it is eggless. It just melt in the mouth with lovely aroma of banana and chocolate.
I recommend to always use over riped banana wherever you are baking any banana cakes and bread. It gives an amazing result. I personally buy over riped bananas if I have any plan to bake banana cakes or bread.
Read also : Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins
Chocolate banana muffins is my kiddo’s favourite. He likes to carry these muffins in his tiffin box and also one of his favourite snacks to kill the in between meals hunger pangs.
So let’s jump to the recipe. Please do try this for your family and friends and if at all you try this recipe, do share feedback in the comments below how it turned out for you.
Check out the entire EGGLESS cakes recipes HERE
All of the above recipes are super easy to prepare, ready in no time, and will never disappoint you.
- Preparation time : 15 mins
- Baking time : 25 mins
- Makes 8 large muffins
Ingredients to make chocolate banana muffins:
- 1 cup All purpose flour/ Madia
- 1 large Banana
- 4 tbsp Cocoa powder (1/4 cup)
- 3 tbsp Curd/ Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/3 cup Milk (80 ml)
- 1/2 cup Sugar or increase as per your taste
- 1/4 cup Oil (60 ml)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
How to make chocolate banana muffins:
- Preheat oven @180° for 10 mins.
- Line the muffin/cupcake tray with cupcake liners and keep aside. If you are not using liners grease the tray with oil or butter.
- In a bowl add the curd and baking soda, mix well and keep aside.
- Peel the banana and mash them using a fork.
- In the curd mixture add mashed banana, milk, sugar, oil, vanilla essence and salt. Mix well and let the sugar dissolve.
- Sieve the all purpose flour, baking powder and cocoa powder twice and incorporate them well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently fold them to make a smooth batter.
- Scoop the batter into the lined tray till 3/4th and garnish them with the chocolate chips.
- Bake the muffins @180° for 25 mins. A toothpick inserted should come out clean. Baking time will differ depending upon ones oven so try checking from 20 mins onwards.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down and serve.
Well, if you make this chocolate banana muffins, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.
Disclosure: At My Kitchen is an Amazon Affiliate, which simply means that if you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a very small commission at no additional cost to you!
Please click on the image if you wish to purchase these products from Amazon.