The king of fruits is in season and the market is flooded with Mangoes. So like every year today I have made the very favourite Mango Jam. This is a tried and tested recipe and emensely loved by many. I love making this recipe more than savouring it. This homemade mango jam is a super easy recipe with just 3 ingredients and it just takes less than 20 mins to make this easy mango jam.
My son is a big fan of jams and mango being one of his favourite he loves this mango jam a lot. More than applying in bread, rotis or topping up in desserts he loves to lick the jam as it is 😜. In my home this jam doesn’t last for long as it finishes off in jiffy.
This homemade mango jam is healthier too as compared to the market bought. No pectin, no preservatives and no artificial colour, just 3 ingredients and your finger licking delicious jam is ready. It taste divine and the flavour is amazing.
This delectable mango jam can be used in your various daily cookings. This can be served as a toppings in pancakes or any desserts, can be had as fillings in bread, toast, sandwiches, rotis etc. This can also be used in your cakes and cookies to give a mango flavour to your bakes. Apart from everything I would love to have it just like that to kill my sweet carvings 😁.
So lets move on to the recipe. Do try out this easy and lovely jam recipe at home and let me know in the comments below how it turned out for you.
- Preparation time : 5 mins
- Cooking time : 10-12 mins
- Serves : Makes 300 gms
- 2 large riped Mangoes
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Peel the mangoes and roughly chop them.
- Add the chopped mangoes in a mixer jar and blend them into a smooth puree.
- In a non stick saucepan add the mango puree, sugar and cook for 10-12 mins in medium flame stirring it continously till the jam turns thick.
- Remove the jam from heat and allow it to cool down completely.
- Add the lemon juice, stir and mix well.
- Transfer the jam in a sterilized glass jar. Use a clean spoon on every servings.
Watch the video here 👇
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Please do share your valuable feedbacks, I would love to hear from you all. Happy cooking!