First of all wishing everyone reading this blog a Merry Christmas and New Year 😀
Today I am sharing a recipe of Strawberry Pancakes With my signature Chocolate Strawberry Chilly Sauce. A Pancake is a flat cake, round in shape prepared from a starch based batter that may contain egg, milk and butter. It is cooked on a hot surface such as griddle or pan.
Pancakes may be served at anytime of the day with variety of toppings such as sauces, syrup, jam, fruits etc. But most people serve it and consider it as a breakfast food.
This easy recipe of Pancake makes one of the delicious and perfect homemade pancakes with simple few ingredients easily available at your kitchen. I have added strawberry and made a strawberry flavored Pancake since strawberry is in season and i had some laying in my fridge.
These pancakes are light and so fluffy. It is an eggless version of Pancake but believe me these pancakes are a real deal. I always make Eggless version of pancakes and i can say I have perfected this recipe since it never fails or disappoints me.
Also read Breakfast Recipes
The light, soft, fluffy pancakes taste awesome with beautiful flavour of strawberry and it goes very well with the Chocolate Strawberry Chilly Sauce.
So this festive season try this recipe for your family or any get together party and i am sure your guest and family will be impressed. Do share your about the recipe with me too!
MORE FESTIVE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
Well, if you make this strawberry pancakes, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations. Now let’s jump to the recipe.
- Preparation time : 15 mins
- Cooking time : 35-40 mins
- Serves : 4
Ingredients For Pancake:
- All Purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Strawberry – ¼ cup chopped
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp
- Thick Curd /Yogurt – 3 tbsps
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsps
- Butter to grease the pan
- Extra strawberry slices to serve with pancakes
Ingredients for Chocolate Strawberry Chilly Sauce :
- Chocolate chips – ¼ cup
- Strawberry – 2 large chopped
- Red chilly – 1 small chopped
- Sugar – 2 tbsps
- Milk – 1-2 tbsps
Method For Making Pancakes:
- In a blender add the strawberries, curd, sugar and blend it to a fine puree.
- In a mixing bowl add the all purpose flour, baking soda and mix well.
- Add the puree and milk and make a smooth batter without lumps.
- Heat the griddle or pan. Grease it with butter.
- Now pour a ladle full of the batter into the hot pan and make 3-4 inches circle and cook the for 3-5 mins till bubbles form on the top.
- Flip the Pancake and cook for 2-3 mins until golden from outside and set from inside.
- Continue the same with the remaining batter.
Method For Making The Sauce:
- In a blender add the strawberries, sugar, chilly, milk and blend it coarsely.
- In a sauce pan add the blended strawberry mixture and bring to boil.
- Cook till the strawberry becomes soft.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir continously in medium heat till chocolate melts completely and sauce becomes thick.
- Serve pancakes with strawberry slices drizzle with sauce.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.