Wishing everyone reading this blog a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 😀
Sharing a very easy peasy dessert to welcome the brand new year. It is one of my favourite dessert Chocolate Snowballs Rum Infused. This is my special new year dessert.
Making this chocolate snowballs doesn’t take much of your time. It is easy to make and turns out to be a beautiful and sinful dessert. Just make and refrigerate it and serve it when required.
I have infused rum in melted chocolate but if you don’t want the alchohol you can skip it, that too taste delicious.
So next time you have any family get together or any special occasions please do try this dessert and share your thoughts about the recipe with me. I am sure you will love it!
MORE FESTIVE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
Well, if you make this chocolate snowballs rum infused, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations. Now let’s jump to the recipe.
- Preparation time : 30 mins
- Cooking time : 1-2 mins
- Serves – 3-4
- Coconut – 1 cup chopped
- Coconut oil – 2+1 tbsps
- Coconut milk – 2 tbsps
- Honey – 2 tbsps (you can maple syrup)
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Rum – 2 – 3 tbsps
- Add the chopped coconut, coconut milk, honey, vanilla essence and blend them in high speed till it becomes smooth.
- Take a portion of the mixture and shape them into small balls.
- Refrigerate them till it is set. You can keep in the freezer to set it fast.
- Melt the chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil. You can use microwave to melt the chocolate or use double boiler method.
- Mix the rum in the melted chocolate.
- Take the coconut balls and dip them in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle grated coconut on top.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 mins and serve.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.