Easy Pan Fried Fish is a very simple yet delicious and comforting dish. The most interesting part is the minimal oil used to fry the fish yet it turns out to be an awesome and scrumptious one. Slightly crisp from outside and soft from inside.
Easy Pan Fried Fish can be a great party appetizer / starters. For any special occasions this can delight your guest and create a wowsome experience.
I have prepared the fish with step by step picture so it can be easier for you to grab up. So try this easy pan fried fish the next time you have a special occasion or get together.
Prestige Omega Deluxe Granite Fry Pan With Lid,260mm)
- Preparation time : 2 hours
- Cooking time – 15 mins
- Serves – 3-4
- Fish – 5 pieces
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilly powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 tbsp or as required
- Wash the fish and pat dry with kitchen towel. Make one or two slash in it.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except oil and make a smooth paste.
- Add the fish in a mixing bowl and rub the paste all over the fish well. I marinated for 2 hours. Marination time depends upon you. But atleast keep marinated for ½-1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- When the pan is hot lay the fish in single layer.
- Fry on high heat for 3-5 mins each on both sides.
- Then fry on medium heat for 5 mins each on both sides or until the fish is nicely fried on both sides. Served with salad.