Fish Fry recipe is very simple and easy to make. Perhaps the easiest to make among any dishes. Fish fry is our family favourite and a very regular dish at our home, be it a normal day or festivity or any special occasions.
This fish fry recipe I am sharing today is very simple and easy one. I have used very limited few ingredients that are easily available in our kitchen. No fancy ingredients no fancy cooking techniques and it doesn’t take much of your time. It is done under 15 minutes provided the fish is ready with marination.
The fish is marinated in some spices for couple of hours and deep fried in oil. So crisp from outside and soft from inside. It is so delicious and the spices are well blended inside the fish . Just one thing to keep in mind while frying fish is that the fish should always be marinated for couple of hours atleast 30 minutes to 1 hour before frying.
Isn’t it a simple and easy recipe? Do try it for yourself and let me know how you like it!
Well, if you make this chicken liver and gizzard fry, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamiron Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations. Now let’s jump to the recipe.
MORE FISH RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Preparation time : 2 hours
- Cooking time – 15 mins
- Serves – 2-3
- Fish – 5 large peices
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chilly powder – 1-1½ tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash the fish and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Make slashes in the fish.
- In a small bowl take all the ingredients except oil and make a smooth paste.
- Rub the paste all over the fish inside the slashes too.
- Marinate the fish for atleast 1 hour. I Kept for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, reduce the heat and drop the fishes.
- Fry in medium heat for till golden and crisp from outside.
- Drain in an absorbent paper and serve with onion rings, green chillies and lemon slice.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.