Today lets learn how to make green chilly masala fish with step by step picture recipe.
This delectable, succulent, spicy, flavorful and delicious fish is just heavenly. The coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies is the base of this recipe which lends an aromatic flavor to the dish. The basic spices even work like magic adding more flavour to the dish. It is so aromatic and a mouthwatering dish.
You can increase the spice level by adding more green chillies to the paste. I have tried this with chicken too with a little twist in spices and it taste amazingly the same. Do give a try on this recipe and I am sure you will love it.
- Preparation time – 30 mins
- Cooking time – 20 mins
- Serves – 3
- 300 gms Fish fillets
- 10-12 Green chillies
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 1 inch Ginger
- 6 Garlic cloves
- ½ tsp Coriander seeds
- ½ tsp Peppercorns
- ½ cup Coriander leaves
- ¼ cup Mint leaves
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Salt as per taste
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsps Oil
- Few thinly sliced green chillies for garnish
- Wash the fish fillets, pat them dry in kitchen towel and cut them into cubes.
- Take all the other ingredients in a mixie grinder except oil, garam masala powder and cumin powder and grind them into a smooth paste.
- Pour this paste over the fish and marinate them for atleast 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the marinated fish in single layers as possible and cook in low-medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add the garam masala powder, cumin powder and gently mix well.
- Cook for another 10-15 mins gently flipping over in between the cooking and take off the heat. Garnish with thinly sliced green chillies and serve.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome. Happy cooking 😀