Stews are my favourite. Today I am sharing a healthy and nutritious stew recipe prepared with chicken and broccoli. I love making stews as it is easy, quick and moreover it is a scrumptious and healthier option. I always prefer thin gravy curries and love making them often whenever i curve for it. This is the time of the year when you get lots of fresh green veggies that are nutritious and good for health so I try to make use of it to the maximum by making stews or salad or even love to have them boiled.
Chicken Broccoli Stew is a very delicious and scrumptious dish. It is a zero oil, low in calories and carbohydrates and super nutritious dish.
This is a perfect dish to savour with piping hot steamed rice. You can just sip this like a soup too. Chicken Broccoli Stew is very easy and simple to prepare with few simple ingredients. So lets move on to the recipe.
- Preparation time – 10 mins
- Cooking time – 20 mins
- Serves – 3
- 300 gms Chicken
- 250 gms Broccoli
- 2 medium size tomato
- 3 Green chillies
- 1 inch ginger crushed
- 5 garlic cloves crushed
- ¼ cup coriander leaves chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Cracked peppercorns for seasoning
- Water as required
- Wash the chicken and cut the chicken into medium size and keep aside.
- Wash the broccoli thoroughly and cut them into medium size florets.
- In a pan or pot add the chicken, slit green chillies, chopped tomatoes, salt to taste, water and bring to boil.
- Continue to cook till the chicken is 80% cooked.
- Add the broccoli crushed ginger, crushed garlic and cook for about 5 mins.
- Adjust the stew consistency, check salt, season with cracked peppercorns, add chopped coriander leaves, give a quick stir and and take off the heat.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome. Happy cooking 😀
3 thoughts on “Chicken broccoli stew recipe / How to make chicken stew/ Zero oil chicken broccoli stew”