Learn how to make easy garlic and herbs prawn with step by step picture recipes.
Butter Sauteed Garlic & Herbs Prawn is a very easy recipe and perfect one to go for when you are running out of time. It is not only delicious but quick and simple to make and with full of flavour.
This dish doesn’t take much of your time, it takes only 20 mins to get a finger licking delicious prawn.
Also read Prawn 65 / Fried Shrimp
I love the combination of butter, garlic and herbs and it is just amazing with the garlic chilly yogurt dip. I bet it will leave you licking your fingers 😉.
This also makes a fabulous party appetizer so next time you have a party or a get together do try this recipe and I am sure it won’t disappoint you.
Also read Dry Prawns Chutney
If you’re interested for seafood recipes please do have a look at the seafood recipes here 👉 Seafood Recipes
Well, if you make this butter sauteed garlic herbs prawns, please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations. Now let’s jump to the recipe.
- Preparation time : 5 mins
- Cooking time : 15 mins
- Serves – 2-3
Ingredients to make Prawn 65:
- Prawn / Shrimp – 250 gms
- Garlic – 3 chopped finely
- Red chilly – 2 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsps chopped
- Dried rosemary – ½ tsp
- Dried thyme – ½ tsp
- Pepper for seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Butter – 2 tbsps
For the dip:
- Thick curd /yogurt – ½ cup
- Garlic – 2 crushed
- Red chilly – 1 chopped finely
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Few Lemon zest
- Few coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Prawn 65:
- Devien the prawns and wash thoroughly with water. Pat them dry with kitchen towel.
- In a non stick pan melt the butter and add the prawns. Saute the prawns on high heat for about 5 mins.
- Add the rosemary and thyme and saute for a min.
- Saute the prawns on both sides on medium heat for about 10-12 mins and take off the heat.
- In a bowl add the yogurt, crushed garlic, chilly, lemon juice, lemon zest, coriander leaves, season with salt and mix them well.
- Remove only the prawns in the serving plate.
- Add the leftovers in the dipping sauce, mix well and serve with the prawns.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.