This homemade pizza dough is a super fast and simple recipe made without yeast and SO easy to make! A no yeast pizza dough made of only 6 main ingredients with no fancy ingredients, equipment and techniques. It just require a bowl; no stand mixer, no proofing and no resting.
This Easy Pizza Dough recipe comes together in less than 20 minutes because yeast is not used and there is zero rising required. Trust me you can make the absolute best pizza crust with so little effort!
This No Yeast Pizza Dough is a perfect recipe to make instant pizza whenever the cravings for pizza emerge.
This recipe is a saver when you get sudden pizza cravings. This is the recipe I created when my son had sudden pizza cravings in this lockdown period. It’s easy-to-make and quick recipe when you are lazy or don’t have much time to go for yeast based pizza base recipe. This can be stash in your fridge for later use and it’s super easy to roll out. Top it with your favourite sauce, toppings of your choice and cheese, bake until bubbly, and super tempting homemade pizza is yours.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE NO YEAST PIZZA DOUGH
This is a fail proof recipe that calls for the perfect mix of six simple ingredients:
● Baking soda
● Olive oil
● Sugar (optional)
I am coming up soon with a no yeast pizza dough without curd/yogurt and milk. Stay tune.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE NO YEAST PIZZA DOUGH
Let’s briefly walk through the process step by step.
● All ingredients to be at room temperature.
● Mixing the dough is quite easier here. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt. In another bowl whisk together curd and oil. Now combine the flour mixture and curd mixture and stir to combine.
● Kneading the dough is so easy, simple and fast. Add the milk and form a dough. Once everything comes together knead the dough for 5-10 minutes or until a smooth and soft dough is formed. If at all the dough is little sticky dust some flour and knead the dough.
● Handling this dough is so easy and not messy. The dough is not sticky and that is the best part.
● Resting the dough is not necessary but I let it rest for few minutes while making the pizza toppings ready. This is a great tip.
● Forming the dough for the base is fun. You can form it into your desired shape – rectangle, square, oval, round etc.
● Rolling the dough after forming the desired shape. Roll it out about ½ inch thick. Fold over the edges to form the outer crust.
● Pricking the dough with fork all over it. Always prick the dough to avoid forming air and puffing in the dough while baking.
● Pre-baking the crust is what I always prefer before adding the toppings. Sometimes people tend to bake for longer time since the crust is undercooked and ends up with browned cheese. So pre-baking is recommended. Bake the crust at preheated @200° C for 5 minites until it looks slightly set and a little bubbly but not brown at all.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN PIZZA CRUST?
This recipe can be easily converted into a vegan crust and you can make some pretty amazing vegan pizzas out of this delicious recipe. Use a non-dairy yogurt and use water to knead the dough. If you dont want to use yogurt skip that replace baking soda with baking powder.
CAN THIS BE MADE GLUTEN FREE?
YES it is very possible to make gluten free. For a Gluten free pizza crust without yeast, you can simply use a mixture of gluten-free flours such as buckwheat, rice flour, potato starch, and tapioca flour.
I make pizza from scratch often as my son is a big fan of pizza but I always missed to shot the pictures for my blog as it vanishes off in jiffy. Its impossible for my son to wait until I finish styling, plating and photographing it when it comes to his favourite food 😜.
So when you have a pizza craving but don’t have time to wait for the dough to rise, then why not try this No Yeast Pizza Dough? So good it is, you won’t regret giving it a try!
Please do try this easy homemade pizza dough recipe and share your thoughts about the recipe with me here.
Let’s move on to the step by step picture recipe to make Assamese fish curry masor tenga at the comfort of your home.
I made a simple recipe video of homemade pizza dough for my readers which I have shared below. Do watch and please SUBSCRIBE to my channel. It will mean a lot to me and motivate me to come up with more videos for my readers. As always looking forward to your feedbacks!
15 MINUTES PIZZA DOUGH (NO YEAST) RECIPE VIDEO
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5
Yields: 2 nos 7½” crust/base
Ingredients to make homemade pizza base:
1½ cup All purpose flour
3 tbsp curd/yogurt
1 tsp baking soda
¼ cup/60 ml milk
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp sugar (optional)
2 tbsp olive oil
Instructions to make homemade pizza base:
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt.
In a small bowl whisk together curd and oil.
Add the curd oil mixture to the flour mixture and stir together the ingredients until combined.
Add the milk in parts and form a dough.
Knead the dough for about 10 minutes or untill a smooth and soft dough is achieved. (Do not over-knead the dough.)
Place a damp towel over the dough and let it rest for few minutes while making your pizza toppings ready.
Divide the dough into 2 portions. Form desired shape and roll it out into ½ inch thickness.
Place the base in a greased baking tray and slightly stretch to make 7-7½ inch circle.
Fold over the edges to form the outer crust and prick it all over with a help of a fock.
Preheat oven at 180° C for 10 minutes. Pre-bake the base at preheated oven @180° C for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and use the base for making pizza with your favourite sauce, toppings and cheese.
● Any other neutral flavored oil can be used instead of olive oil.
● Milk can be replaced with water.
● All purpose flour can be substituted with whole wheat flour.
● Sugar is optional.
● Do not over bake the crust.
● You can store it in refrigerator for upto 1 week.
Here is a Vegetarian Pizza recipe prepared using this base. Do try this and share your thoughts about the recipe with me.
Homemade Pizza Base (No Yeast Pizza Dough)
- Mixing bowl
- 1½ cup all purpose flour (192 grams)
- 3 tablespoon curd (yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup milk (60 ml)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt.1½ cup all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon sugar, ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl whisk together curd and oil.3 tablespoon curd, 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Add the curd oil mixture to the flour mixture and stir together the ingredients until combined.
- Add the milk in parts and form a dough.¼ cup milk
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes or untill a smooth and soft dough is achieved. (Do not over-knead the dough.)
- Place a damp towel over the dough and let it rest for few minutes while making your pizza toppings ready.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions. Form desired shape and roll it out into ½ inch thickness.
- Place the base in a greased baking tray and slightly stretch to make 7-7½ inch circle.
- Fold over the edges to form the outer crust and prick it all over with a help of a fock.
- Preheat oven at 180° C for 10 minutes. Pre-bake the base at preheated oven @180° C for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use the base for making pizza with your favourite sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Any other neutral flavored oil can be used instead of olive oil.
- Milk can be replaced with water.
- All purpose flour can be substituted with whole wheat flour.
- Sugar is optional.
- Do not over bake the crust.
- You can also store it in the refrigerator for upto a week.
Well, if you make this easy homemade pizza dough please do leave a feedback in the comments box below or snap a photo and tag Akum Raj Jamir on Facebook and akumrajjamir on Instagram with hashtag #atmykitchen. I would love to see your creations.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every one of you.
13 thoughts on “No Yeast Pizza Dough / Homemade Pizza Dough / No Yeast Pizza Crust”
I love this
Reblogged this on redcrosse10999.