This cool and refreshing watermelon fizz is a perfect drink to quench your thirst on hot summer days! It’s a super easy to make this refreshing drink. The hot and scorching heat weather makes us crave something cool and refreshing to drink. This refreshing watermelon fizz really hits the spot!
- 5 cups watermelon seeded and cubed
- 2 tablesoon honey
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar (use as required or skip it)
- 5-6 leaves mint crushed
- 3-4 slices ginger
- 3 cups club soda or sparkling water
- few mint sprigs for garnish
- few watermelon slices for garnish
- few ice cubes for serving
In a blender add the cubed watermelon, honey, lemon juice, sugar and blend them until smooth.
Pour the mixture in a jar or bowl, add crushed mint leaves, crushed ginger slices.
Refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Remove from refrigerator and strain them.
Pour the watermelon juices in serving glass and pour club soda over the juice. If using alcohol add at this stage.
Serve your refreshing watermelon fizz immediately top wih ice cubes, watermelon cubes, garnished with mint sprig.
- If you are using other carbonated drink like sprite, limca, 7up etc in place of plain soda water, you need not add more sweetener since these drinks are already sweetened.
- Use freezed watermelon to skip the refrigerating part or just serve it with ice cubes.
- You may use agave syrup or any simple sugar syrup as a sweetener.
- Using sweetener is optional if your watermelon is sweet enough.