Have you ever fallen in love with something all over again? Yes, I did and this recipe made it happen ☺ Who doesn’t love brownie, I love brownie and cannot say no to brownie anytime and anyday 😋. Today lets learn how to make a Cookie Brownie. This recipe of brownie is prepared using Unibic Cookies, all purpose flour, cocoa powder, chocolates and few basic ingredients.
The texture is moist, dense and cakey. These rich and flavorful brownies taste deliciously sinful which will make you fall in love with it all over again.
- Preparation time : 15 mins
- Cooking time : 30 mins
- Serves : 6
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 10 nos Unibic Cookie (fruit and nut)
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Chocolate
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ cup Oil
- ¼ cup Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsps Walnut chopped
- In a mixing bowl add baking soda, vinegar and keep aside for 5 mins.
- In the same bowl add sugar, milk, oil, vanilla essence, melted chocolate and give a stir.
- Seive the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and incorporate them well together.
- Break 6 nos of the cookie into chunks and add them to the wet ingredients.
- Add the flour mixture and gently fold to make a smooth batter.
- Grease a cake pan and preheat oven@180 for 10 mins.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and tap 2-3 times.
- Garnish with remaining cookie chunks and chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down completely, invert, cut and serve.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe. Please do leave your valuable feedbacks as i love to hear from you all. Happy cooking 😀