Wishing everyone reading this blog a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 😀
Making this chocolate snowballs doesn’t take much of your time. It is easy to make and turns out to be a beautiful and sinful dessert. Just make and refrigerate it and serve it when required.
So next time you have any family get together or any special occasions please do try this dessert and I am sure you will love it.
So lets hear the recipe.
- Preparation time : 30 mins
- Cooking time : 1-2 mins
- Serves – 3-4
- Coconut – 1 cup chopped
- Coconut oil – 2+1 tbsps
- Coconut milk – 2 tbsps
- Honey – 2 tbsps (you can maple syrup)
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Rum – 2 – 3 tbsps
- Add the chopped coconut, coconut milk, honey, vanilla essence and blend them in high speed till it becomes smooth.
- Take a portion of the mixture and shape them into small balls.
- Refrigerate them till it is set. You can keep in the freezer to set it fast.
- Melt the chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil. You can use microwave to melt the chocolate or use double boiler method.
- Mix the rum in the melted chocolate.
- Take the coconut balls and dip them in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle grated coconut on top.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 mins and serve.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you liked the recipe, do leave your val feedback, i would love to hear from you all. Happy cooking!